Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: How did you find Volume 1 of The WDW Trivia Book

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss WDW Trivia Volume 1 - How did you find it? in the WDWRadio.com forums; I actually went looking for Vol I after I picked up and read Vol. II! (just had to be different, I guess...) I ended up with two copies - one ...
    schnebs is offline A-Ticket holder
    I actually went looking for Vol I after I picked up and read Vol. II! (just had to be different, I guess...) I ended up with two copies - one that I bought through B&N online, the other (signed by Lou) that I bought at an NFFC chapter auction.
    Work is what I do between Disney theme park visits.

MagicLists is offline A-Ticket holder
    I remember seeing it somewhere in a Borders store, but the next time I visited the store they no longer had it. I checked several stores to no avail, so I just went to the Disney World Trivia store and bought it direct. So much easier!

plutonianprince is offline A-Ticket holder
    I foundout aout the book after finding this site, which I found in anouther book 'The Unificial Guide to WDW'
    Mel

disnyfreek is offline B-Ticket Holder
    About 2 miles from the proposed site for Disney's America
    My dad was looking through various travel books when we were in Barnes and Noble, and he just took it off the shelf and said "This is definitely your read"

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Picture, if you will, winter 2004/2005: As a bored and diversion-less college student, I had just begun looking into investing in my first ever "annual" type pass to WDW, considering I went to school so close to the magic and quite frankly didn't have much else to do with many of my weekends. In January '05, I purchased a FL Resident Season Pass, which was to become the beginning of my now habitual weekend daytripping from school. A very short time later, I came home from a day at the Magic Kingdom, where I had just had my first ever run-in with PUSH the talking trash can over in Tomorrowland, and I was pretty amped about it. I hopped online, and did a search (probably through Yahoo, as that's my normal search engine) for anything I could find regarding PUSH, and one of the top links that popped up took me right to a thread on a (then relatively small) forum called DisneyWorldTrivia.com. I was thrilled by the PUSH info, but as I started clicking randomly and navigating the forums, I became even more impressed by nearly everything I saw. I knew I had to join, and so I did. And it was through this little forum that I first heard about the book. And after talking to all these wonderful Disneyphiles like myself on the site, I felt obligated to check out the book too, which I found shortly thereafter in the Barnes and Noble here in Daytona Beach.

So... in a way, you can say that PUSH was the one who led me to find DWT, Lou, and soon after, his book. And the rest, as they say, is history.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

i typed in disney trivia in google and it came up
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    I had just returned from disney ( my last trip) and typed in "history of disney world" and lo and behold.......................
    Last edited by sparky; 04-14-2007 at 07:56 PM.
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    on the site. I found the site while disney surfing online.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I found the WDW Trivia Book at Borders one day just looking around the travel section. I just happened to find the website inside the book, and glad I did, because it brought me to this wonderful website!
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

Foolish Mortal is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Amazon.com

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I was googling disney trivia and found out about the books. I'm glad I did!

cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    While looking at other Disney books at barnes and noble I came across volume 1 and decided to buy it. Then I saw another time #2 was out so I bought that one as well. Waitning on #3. Oh the withdral.
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I was browsing at Books-a-Million in Dr. Phillips near Disney World about 2 years ago. There was a stack of books in the middle aisle and they all had a sticker on them that they were "autographed copy". So I started to look through Disney World Trivia Vol. 1 just to see if he could stump me. It was so interesting (and Lou did stump me) so I bought it. I love the book, and I have always wondered how the "autographed copies" made their way to that book store. I do not have Vol. 2 yet. I am waiting until I get to meet Lou in person and get an autographed copy of that volume as well.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I bought it at Barnes and Noble when I bought my yearly "Unofficial" book. I read it and came here from there. Then I went back for volume 2.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by pigletfan View Post
    I was browsing at Books-a-Million in Dr. Phillips near Disney World about 2 years ago. There was a stack of books in the middle aisle and they all had a sticker on them that they were "autographed copy". So I started to look through Disney World Trivia Vol. 1 just to see if he could stump me. It was so interesting (and Lou did stump me) so I bought it. I love the book, and I have always wondered how the "autographed copies" made their way to that book store. I do not have Vol. 2 yet. I am waiting until I get to meet Lou in person and get an autographed copy of that volume as well.
    I actually did a signing there a few years ago and signed a number of books before I left! Glad to see you found them and better yet, found your way here to join our family!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast