Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney World Trivia Books & Audio Guides to WDW Discuss just ordered but have a question in the WDWRadio.com forums; I just ordered Volume one of the trivia book with media mail shipping from this site. Does anyone know when I should expect this to arrive? Thanks!...
    star tourist is offline A-Ticket holder

just ordered but have a question

I just ordered Volume one of the trivia book with media mail shipping from this site. Does anyone know when I should expect this to arrive? Thanks!
    Last edited by star tourist; 12-10-2006 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by star tourist View Post
    I just ordered Volume one of the trivia book with media mail shipping from this site. Does anyone know when I should expect this to arrive? Thanks!

Well....Lou is currently at WDW so it wouldn't go out until he get's back. I will send a link to your post to his PM box.

hey that's great! I figured he was there but I didn't know. As long as I get the book before I go in January, I'll be happy

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Just got back from WDW and should have all orders placed while I was gone out no later than Friday!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

That is just wonderful, Lou! Thanks bud. I am really looking forward to reading this book.