Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Dolphins and Disney in the News & Rumors forums; Just thought I would throw out this piece of information (I dont know if its really news but Im guessing it is).......I have a friend who works for the Miami ...
    DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder

Dolphins and Disney

Just thought I would throw out this piece of information (I dont know if its really news but Im guessing it is).......I have a friend who works for the Miami Dolphins and he told me that he was one of the people who went to disney to pick up some ideas for this rejuvination of Dolphin Stadium. They based their new Dolphin Stadium maps off of the disney maps and they thought photo pass was such a good idea that they hired the same company to do photopass at the games of course the cards have the Dolphin's logo on them. And im sure as this new stadium goes up we will see many more disney inspired conveniences implemented.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

And one more piece of Dolphins disney connection is that the same company that designed the Artists Pallet restaurant on board the Disney Cruiseline is the same company that is working with the refurb on the stadium.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    Dolphins? Where is the stadium going?
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

They are adding a kind of shell to the current stadium. The concept art for it is pretty neat. It should be done around early 2008
    4 8 15 16 23 42

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    GO DOLPHINS!!! I live near near Buffalo, so I am kind of an outsider when it comes to football season. That's alright because I know a good team when I see one.

It is interesting to hear about the Dolphins-Disney partnership here. I will have to make it a point to go to a Dolphins game in the near future.
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I hope the refurb turns out better then Soldier Field. It just looks odd and ugly now. There is a lot of history to the original field and structure, so they didn't want to tear it down or replace it, so they put a modern stadium basically on top of the old structure and it's just hideously ugly.

I tried to find decent pics to show, but it wasn't easy to find quickly, but here's one:

For those that aren't familiar with the area, it is filled with the old fashioned type buildings which house museums.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Ah the Dolphins stadium!

I love that stadium!! lol I live down here so I can't wait to see how they Disney-fy it
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

I couldnt find any postable pictures but heres the site for the stadium refurb.....the first two pictures are what it will look like when its done....I cant wait
    4 8 15 16 23 42

I think the name of the company is the Rockwell Group
    4 8 15 16 23 42

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGuy81 View Post
    GO DOLPHINS!!! I live near near Buffalo, so I am kind of an outsider when it comes to football season. That's alright because I know a good team when I see one.

It is interesting to hear about the Dolphins-Disney partnership here. I will have to make it a point to go to a Dolphins game in the near future.
    HOLY COW you are probably one of the only people in buffalo who roots for the dolphins instead of the bills! but at least thats a winning team! GO SABRES is my motto though! LOL
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse View Post
    HOLY COW you are probably one of the only people in buffalo who roots for the dolphins instead of the bills! but at least thats a winning team! GO SABRES is my motto though! LOL
    You know what......I went up to Buffalo for the first time during that embarassing loss this season and Ive gotta say.....that was the most depressing cities if not the most depressing city I have ever seen.......do you guys ever have an y foliage that isnt.......dead
    4 8 15 16 23 42