Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney's Honeymoon Registry debuts in the News & Rumors forums; From a DVC member email update: Disney's Honeymoon Registry debuts Couples can plan their dream honeymoon, and friends and family members can contribute monetary gifts to help make that dream ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

Disney's Honeymoon Registry debuts

From a DVC member email update:

Disney's Honeymoon Registry debuts
    Couples can plan their dream honeymoon, and friends and family members can contribute monetary gifts to help make that dream a reality, at Disney's Honeymoon Registry, a new (and complimentary) online service.

Here's how it works. After a couple books their honeymoon vacation at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, aboard a Disney Cruise LineŽ ship or at a Disney Vacation Club Resort, they may use their confirmation number to create a Honeymoon Registry account online at www.disneyhoneymoonregistry.com. The couple then browses the Web site, selecting products and services to add to their "wish list" (spa treatments, recreational activities, romantic dinners, etc.), and they share their registry with friends and family.

Those friends and family members may contribute monetary gifts toward those items in the registry, and the couple will receive a special Disney Gift Card for Honeymoons containing the gifted funds. The couple then uses the Disney Gift Card to pay for their expenses both before and during their honeymoon.

Read more about Disney's Honeymoon Registry in the summer edition of Vacation Magic magazine, which will begin mailing in May.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    that is way cool i want to get married at disney now that would be a dream come true but i would settle for a honeymoon lol!!!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

Why didn't they have this 9 years ago??

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Haha! I LOVE this! Now if I could only get engaged...hmmmm....
    Tina