Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss July 4, 2007- Magic Kingdom Naturalization Ceremony! in the News & Rumors forums; Magic Kingdom Naturalization Ceremony For the first time, Magic Kingdom will serve as the backdrop for an Independence Day Naturalization Ceremony, as 1000 immigrants receive their United States citizenship on ...
    DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder

Arrow July 4, 2007- Magic Kingdom Naturalization Ceremony!

Magic Kingdom Naturalization Ceremony

For the first time, Magic Kingdom will serve as the backdrop for an Independence Day Naturalization Ceremony, as 1000 immigrants receive their United States citizenship on Walt Disney World property on July 4.

Alongside family and friends, guests will gather for a magical ceremony at the hub of Cinderellla Castle before marching down Main Street, U.S.A. in a triumphant, American flag-waving finale.

The new American citizens will receive certificates to commemorate their special day, and will be invited to an afternoon of July 4th fun at Epcot's American Adventure pavillion.
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

DS2007 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Right here! Just off I-95 between Jacksonville & Key West
    What an amazing and memorable experience for those fortunate people! Imagine the images that will forever be burned in their memories...wow.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Wow...what a neat idea to become a naturalized American citizen.

You know...people who are already married can have vow renewal ceremonies to reaffirm their vows, so could those of us who are already citizens...I don't know...become a citizen again? Kinda like a citizen renewal ceremony!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    How nice!!

This kinda reminds me of the Family Fun Day parade....it shoves America up your nose.

Lol
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Ehh, I'm not digging this. It's a little too strange and hokey for me. Kind of like putting these people on a stage to gawk at and say "wooow! They are FiNaLlY citizens!!"
    Tina