Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Opening April 2nd! in the News & Rumors forums; the ride has a now open sign in front of it. its not good. i was on it the beginning of march, not worth your time. its like turle talk, ...
    ksa1314 is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy

the ride has a now open sign in front of it.

its not good. i was on it the beginning of march, not worth your time. its like turle talk, only thats actually good. i wouldnt waste my time on it

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by ksa1314 View Post
    the ride has a now open sign in front of it.

its not good. i was on it the beginning of march, not worth your time. its like turle talk, only thats actually good. i wouldnt waste my time on it
    I was able to see the "show" on Tuesday this week. Yes, it uses the same technology as Turtle talk, but with a camera and a person with a microphone for the audience interaction. Just like at a sporting event with a "jumbotron" pictures of people in the audience are put up on screen with silly captions. Don't know if the jokes are differnt each time or not(could get old real fast if they are the same). The themeing was good(as Disney usually does) but I found the seating to be very uncomfortable, the seating was too high(I'm 5'3'' and my feet were at least 4 inches off the ground).
    Maggie

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    I;m going on Mar. 31st, the first day of passholder previews.

PS: each passholder can bring up to 3 guests.
    The Goofy Princess

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    We went last week. Paul had seen it before, and left just before it started, leaving my friends and me in the theater...we later found out he did this on purpose. He'd seen it before and wanted to trick us into seeing it for ourselves. That was probably the worst thing I have done at Disney World, and that is not an exaggeration. The characters' mouths aren't in synch with the voices much of the time, the jokes are LAME ... (and trust me, I'm totally into horrible lame jokes and I am tooootally, shamelessly, a kid at heart when at Disney)..and the kids didn't get the jokes.

I'd strongly recommend walking RIGHT past this and onto other things...DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Deviant is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer View Post
    I;m going on Mar. 31st, the first day of passholder previews.

PS: each passholder can bring up to 3 guests.
    Which has been rendered useless since it is now open to everybody unfortunately.

We keep hearing mixed reviews about it. Personally I don't think it's nearly as bad as people make it out to seem. My main let down with the attraction is the poor animation and syncing of their mouths. Even when we see Mike -- which is pre recorded -- his mouth is pretty lackluster. I think they missed a golden opportunity here though. If it had been made a 3D show it would have been completely new and wouldn't be as compared to Turtle Talk. We're supposed to believe we are in front of a stage but its just so flat. The actual comedy is fine. It is what it is. It's is meant to be corny. I actually enjoyed it the times I've seen it. Go in without expecting it to be the next great thing.

As for Gran Fiesta Tour... I'm so excited for this opening on April 2nd.

Disclaimer: This post is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney World Trivia, Walt Disney World or the Walt Disney Company.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    It has "now playing" on the big sign and "now open" on a sign right by the door. It had about a 20 minute wait on Saturday!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

4everwdw is offline A-Ticket holder
    I can't tell... is it worth going to this or not!!!!!

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    just go once and then you have your own experience and opinion. Apparently, the review are mixed and the wait doesn't seem too long.
    I am going to go once just to see for myself. No harm in that, plus it will be a nice indoor air-conditioned break to relax if nothing more.
    The Goofy Princess

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm sorry for my stupidity, but I have to ask. Is this show kind of like Turtle Talk or is there more to it?

DisneyHippie is offline A-Ticket holder
    don't know when, or how, but I gotta see that!
    Peace, love, and lots of Disney to the rescue!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12