Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney is listening in the News & Rumors forums; Watch what you say, you may influence Mickey. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UT4l8qZfu04...
    Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Disney is listening

Watch what you say, you may influence Mickey.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UT4l8qZfu04
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Wow, cool!
    Tina

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    thats awesome! people from disney might be reading what we say on this forum... coolness!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    In that case... Bring Back Toad.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I've always wondered about that because that's what I would do if I were them. "Listening in" here is a great way to get a candid view of what Disney fans think.

Does anyone keep up with this Podcast? There are so many out there right now that, as much as I'd like to, I could never have enough free time for them all. I've got to pick the very best! What does this one generally cover?
    Last edited by hgraber; 03-10-2007 at 10:46 PM.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have always thought that they should have someone going to all of the websites to see what is being said. Good Find Disney 05!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

MiraNova23 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    After all my 80's research for my school report has been depressing me lately... This is definitely makin me feel better. ^v^
    My
    (If I'm here, then I'm probably supposed to be animating instead.)

snuffieslady626 is offline A-Ticket holder
    OK if "the mouse" is listening here's my idea----- Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens all offer a payment plan on your credti card for monthly payments on annual passes. You can even buy multiple years at time for a discounted price. How about that! It would be a little easier for families to buy "family packs" on their credit cards monthly instead of large chunks of moolah @ a time!!!!!
    This is your badness level.

It's unusually high
    for someone your size.

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffieslady626 View Post
    OK if "the mouse" is listening here's my idea----- Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens all offer a payment plan on your credti card for monthly payments on annual passes. You can even buy multiple years at time for a discounted price. How about that! It would be a little easier for families to buy "family packs" on their credit cards monthly instead of large chunks of moolah @ a time!!!!!

What a great idea! I would be much more likely to buy family annual passes and visit more often! I think it would be worth it for them to do this because if all of us WDW nuts had an annual pass burning a hole in our pockets, you know we'd be there a lot more often! (and spending more money on resort rooms, food, souvenirs, etc.) I'm not a big fan of credit cards, so it would make sense for Disney to offer a payment plan similar to the payments you can make on regular packages. To put this in persepective, I live in Michigan (for the next few years)and I'd buy an annual pass.

I also really liked how, around 2001, they offered free tickets to members of the military. We jumped at that one and so did a LOT of people I know!

(Army Wife!)
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I also think that's a great idea. Unfortunately I think Disney thinks if you want to go bad enough you'll find a way to pay up.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

JackSparrow7 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Its really cool to know that they really are reading our thoughts. I always had a feeling they did, but now I know

Quote Originally Posted by hgraber View Post

Does anyone keep up with this Podcast? There are so many out there right now that, as much as I'd like to, I could never have enough free time for them all. I've got to pick the very best! What does this one generally cover?
    It depends what kind of podcast you are looking for. Some of my favorites are:

WDW Radio gives a good diversity with all different kinds of segments and of course all of our buddy Lou is the host and he is full of trivia and hilarity.

Inside the Magic (show in video) is very formulaic and always has all of the most up to date news and info with great recordings.

Meandering Mouse is based on park recordings and doesn't focus on news or anything, but they are great recordings and the host is hilarious. (note, this podcast is a little more adult oriented and may offend you at times)

WDW Today gives several short segments a week and is just a bunch of guys talking about the going ons at the park. They give some great info and really know what they are talking about.

There are tons more out there, so just try a few and settle on what you like.
    -Tommy-

andyznuff is offline A-Ticket holder
    Bring Back Horizons!

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    This should not come as a suprise to anyone who knows Disney. They are the most market-research driven company on the planet. 2 guys reading forums all day is a small price to pay for a deluge of feedback and ideas.

For an idea, I would direct them to my site for a new attraction. I would rather have new things, then bringing back old stuff I've already done.
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/