Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney stars are coming for the fun in the News & Rumors forums; From the OrlandoSentinel.com Business section: ================================================== Disney stars are coming for the fun They'll be in town to compete in the Disney Channel Games, and you can watch the action ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post Disney stars are coming for the fun

From the OrlandoSentinel.com Business section:
    ==================================================
    Disney stars are coming for the fun
    They'll be in town to compete in the Disney Channel Games, and you can watch the action in person.

Hal Boedeker | Sentinel Television Critic
    Posted April 19, 2007

Want to see Miley Cyrus of Hannah Montana? Kyle Massey of Cory in the House? Actors from High School Musical?

They're coming to Central Florida for the Disney Channel Games, which will run from Tuesday through April 27. The event will be staged at Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney World.

Full story here: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...ness-headlines

I wanted to take DD down for that so badly but wasn't in the budget. If anyone sees Corbin give him a BIG kiss from me and get an autograph while you're at it!!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Well, that's nice that they're in WDW. Wonder if they'll be at the parks on their break times.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post The Cheetah Girls at Disney Channel Games

This is a cute story...
    From the OrlandoSentinel.com tourism blog:
    The Cheetah Girls at Disney Channel Games

posted by Kristin Ford on Apr 24, 2007 6:57:11 PM

The Cheetah Girls are in town and you can see them for free. That’s something Central Florida fans have long awaited. The group went on tour last year after the release of its second movie, but much to our disappointment, the show didn't stop in Orlando.

The Disney Channel Games, featuring many of the network’s stars, including The Cheetah Girls, are taping through Friday at Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World. And thanks to a post by fellow blogger and Sentinel TV critic Hal Boedeker that alerted me to the Games, I decided to pack up my Cheetah Girls fans and take a chance on seeing Adrienne Bailon, Sabrina Bryan and Kiely Williams up close. Dare we hope for autographs?
    Full blog here: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...eetah_gir.html
    Check out my blog or MySpace.