Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss ESPN: The Weekend in the News & Rumors forums; The second (annual?) ESPN: The Weekend is coming to the Disney-MGM Studios Friday, February 25 through Sunday, February 27, 2005. Details are not available yet, but from what I've heard ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope

ESPN: The Weekend

The second (annual?) ESPN: The Weekend is coming to the Disney-MGM Studios Friday, February 25 through Sunday, February 27, 2005.

Details are not available yet, but from what I've heard of last year's, it was a lot of fun - lots of on-air ESPN personalities were there, as well as many athletes from all over the sports world. ESPN shows were broadcast from the Studios, and there were also special presentations. (Think Super Soap Weekend, but Sports-y, I guess)

Too bad I won't be able to get off from work to go down, sounds like it will be a blast.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    They had lots going on last year. The fireworks were nice as well.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Been watching a bit on TV, wish I could've been down there. Anyone else watch? Sunday's the last day - I think the evening SportsCenter and perhaps BassCenter are good bets for some WDW action.