Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Italy's new restaurant in the News & Rumors forums; Latest news about Italy: =-=-=-=-=-= Exciting new changes are coming to the Italy Pavilion at Epcot® that will further enhance the Guest experience. The contract with L’Originale Alfredo di Roma ...
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars

Italy's new restaurant

Latest news about Italy:

=-=-=-=-=-=

Exciting new changes are coming to the Italy Pavilion at Epcot® that will further enhance the Guest experience.
    The contract with L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante will reach its conclusion on August 31, 2007. While we have enjoyed working with the Alfredo’s Group since Epcot opened, we are finalizing plans to develop a new Italian restaurant concept.

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts has selected the Patina Restaurant Group to be the new operating participant for the restaurant at the Italy Pavilion at Epcot ®.

The Patina Restaurant Group will be running the operation beginning September 1, 2007 and a new restaurant concept is scheduled to open Fall 2008.

The Patina Restaurant Group was also one of the original operating participants at the Downtown Disney® District at the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, starting in 2001.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Just so long as I can get good cannoli
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I've never heard of Patina's, anyone been to the CA version and have an opinion on this? I love Italian food....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Don't know if it has been posted any where yet but, Alfredo’s is moving elsewhere in the Orlando area. We ate at Alfredo’s on Wednesday(4/24/07) and my wife was talking to the manager about them leaving. He said that they were leaving Disney, but not Orlando, and they will open a new place soon after the WS one closes.

Looks like you will still be able to eat at Alfredo’s, however you'll have to go off site to do it.
    1978, 83 – Contemporary Garden, 2001 – Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 – Grand Floridian, 2003 – Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 – Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 – Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...