Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Food for thought and characters, too, at Disney dining in the News & Rumors forums; From the Orlando Sentinel Theme Park Rangers blog: ================================================== Food for thought and characters, too, at Disney dining posted by Kristin Ford on May 18, 2007 12:07:46 AM For young ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post Food for thought and characters, too, at Disney dining

From the Orlando Sentinel Theme Park Rangers blog:
    ==================================================
    Food for thought and characters, too, at Disney dining
    posted by Kristin Ford on May 18, 2007 12:07:46 AM

For young children, one of the biggest thrills at Walt Disney World is meeting their favorite characters. There are many opportunities in the theme parks, but the lines can be long. A much more pleasant option, albeit more expensive, is character dining. If you're willing to pay for a table-service meal, the characters come to you.

Let me tell you right off that you are not there for the food. It's adequate, just not anything to write home about.
    ==================================================
    Full blog here: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...or_though.html
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Good article though I disagree with him about the food... I've always been more than impressed with the food at the character dining experience restaurants. He apparently missed out on Crystal Palace though, the very best.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe