Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Calling all Cinderella Fans!!!! in the News & Rumors forums; In 2005,WDW's Magic Kingdom is putting on a live stage show called "Cinderellabration". This show is simply the story of Cinderella in a live stage show. The show will be ...
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Smile Calling all Cinderella Fans!!!!

In 2005,WDW's Magic Kingdom is putting on a live stage show called "Cinderellabration". This show is simply the story of Cinderella in a live stage show. The show will be performed in a theatre by Cinderella's Castle. I have found photos of this show,and will post a link soon.
    Izzy

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Just to add a bit of info...
    This show is coming direct from Tokyo Disneyland Park and it will be performed on the Castle Forecourt Stage.

Great...how many people do you think will get confused with 2 shows on the same stage nd whose name's sound alike?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Actually,I was wrong. Cinderellabration is not a show about the classic Disney movie. Cinderellabration is (I think) like a Fantasmic show. I'm not sure of this though,and I'll post back when I get more news.
    Izzy

From the 2005 Birnbaum's WDW Book:

Not to be confused with Cinderella's Surprise Celebration, this musical show comes to Floroda by way of Tokyo Disneyland. Performed on the castle stage, it takes the story of the popular princess a step further, celebrating her coronation with elaborate fanfare and a host of Disney characters
    I'm thinking maybe a Broadway-type show, perhaps?
    -Taylor

I saw a pic of :mickey: & dressed up in these "Royal Capes". And a pic of her mice in these elegant dresses. It is a night show though,because this site said it included lasers and fireworks. Thanks for the other information,Olmec!
    Izzy

Any time, dearie, any time....

Sorry, the Scooby-Doo in me is coming out...
    -Taylor

Talking

You've been watching way to much!
    Izzy

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am confused where and when is this cinderall show?
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    It is Cinerellabration and is open now atthe MK in FL.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Do you know the time's and dates?
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    it shows at least once an hour starting at 10 a.m. until 2. p.m. then again starting at 4 p.m. through at least 6 p.m.

I'm not sure of exact times, but they do show once an hour between the times I've posted.

and it shows 7 days a week as far as I've seen.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

thank you I am going to have to check it out

disneymaniac24 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Is this where Cindy gets married to Prince Charming? I can't wait to go see it!!
    "All who come to this happy place, Welcome!!" :mickey:
    -Walt Disney on the opening day of Disneyland (July 17, 1955)

Dixie Landings: 11/98

Old Key West: 1/01

Board Walk Villas: 12/02

Beach Club Villas: 5/04

Pop Century Resort: 8/05
    It's time to remember the magic!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There are photos & more info at http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/cinder.htm

From the Disney Press release:

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- The "happily ever after" tale of Cinderella and Prince Charming continues for Walt Disney World guests in May 2005 when a glittering stage show adapted from Tokyo Disneyland debuts at Magic Kingdom.

Filled with sparkling pageantry, luxurious costumes, romantic choreography and a lush musical score incorporating new compositions and several classic Disney songs, "Cinderellabration" welcomes a who's-who of Disney princesses to join in the gala coronation ceremony in which Cinderella is at last crowned a princess.

The Magic Kingdom production takes center stage in front of the towering spires of Cinderella Castle, the majestic icon of Walt Disney World Resort, and continues the rags-to-riches story of Cinderella after the events of Walt Disney's classic 1950 animated feature film.

Joining Cinderella on her special day are Disney's most beloved princesses, including:

* Snow White (from 1937's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs")
    * Aurora (from 1959's "Sleeping Beauty")
    * Belle (from 1991's "Beauty and the Beast")
    * Jasmine (from 1992's "Aladdin")

Also on hand are Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, the king, his majordomo and members of the king's royal court, all dressed in their finest attire.

Part of "The Happiest Celebration on Earth," the live musical spectacular is one of several new attractions Walt Disney World Resort will unveil in 2005-2006 in conjunction with a global salute to the 50th anniversary of California's Disneyland, festivities that will involve each of the Disney theme parks around the world.

"Cinderellabration" is inspired by a popular stage show created for the 20th anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland in 2003 and will be staged several times daily at Magic Kingdom.

My understanding is that the Tokyo show is a night-time extravaganza (thus the comparison previously made to Fantasmic), but in Florida it is a daytime stage show.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Wait just one minute - it says Sleeping Beauty came out in 1959; how is that possible? Disneyland opened with Sleeping Beauty Castle in 1955!
    -Taylor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast