Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney's Dining Experience in the News & Rumors forums; DISNEY'S DINING EXPERIENCE WHAT: A dining discount program Must be 21 years of age or older Membership Prices: General Membership $75.00 Annual/SeasonalPassholders$50.00 Renewals (for existing memberships received within 30 days ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Disney's Dining Experience

DISNEY'S DINING EXPERIENCE

WHAT: A dining discount program

Must be 21 years of age or older
    Membership Prices:

General Membership $75.00
    Annual/SeasonalPassholders$50.00
    Renewals (for existing memberships received within 30 days of expiration date) $60.00 Disney's Dining ExperienceBenefits:

Members shall receive a 20% discount on all food and beverage (including alcohol) for up to 10 people at participating table-service Disney restaurants Discount applies to member's check only One Disney Dining card per table. Two cards cannot be combined.
    Member must be present to receive discount Card must be presented when ordering

1/2 price admission to Pleasure Island for card holder (hard-ticket admission excluded) Pleasure Island Disney Dining Experience Offer Club Newsletter Complimentary parking if the guest enters a theme park for a short period for the sole purpose of dining. Guest should pay parking at the toll booth, then after dining, present receipt and parking ticket at Guest Relations for a refund.
    Exclusive invitations to Disney's Dining Experience events WDW-DINE (407- 939-3463) will book priority seatings for guests who are members of Disney's Dining Experience.

Theme park admission is required when dining in Theme Park restaurants.
    Please remember that participating restaurants are subject to change. Guests will be notified of any changes in future newsletters.
    Certain restrictions apply during holidays and special events, please check with the restaurant when you make your reservation.

Blockout Dates include major holidays: Mother's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years' Eve, New Years' Day Disney's Dining Experience discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount.

MEMBERSHIP AND CARD INFORMATION:
    Anyoneinterested inamembership should call Disney's Dining Experience office at (407) 566-5858 (option 3) Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Membership is not available on property. Membership is only available by mail or phone.

Disney's Dining Experience, Post Office Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830; (407) 566-5858 (option 3).
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

I got the membership but i haven't yet tried it out!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    We ordered ours May 6, 2005 and received it today in the mail. So, it's now taking approximately 6 weeks to receive your cards. I was told originally our card would expire May 2006. My letter that I carried around WDW stated the same. However, our cards says June 2006!! Our letter got quite the workout in WDW, and I can't wait to use it again!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...