Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss At Disney World, a whole other world awaits in the News & Rumors forums; This article falls under my specialty: R & R @ WDW. From the New York Daily News online: ================================================= At Disney World, a whole other world awaits BY PAUL SCHULTZ ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post At Disney World, a whole other world awaits

This article falls under my specialty: R & R @ WDW.
    From the New York Daily News online:
    =================================================
    At Disney World, a whole other world awaits

BY PAUL SCHULTZ
    Sunday, June 17th 2007, 6:09 PM

You might come to Disney World to find a clownfish called Nemo, but you can also find largemouth bass.
    And everybody expects to ride Space Mountain at multiple G-force speeds, but you can also take a leisurely amble on a more basic form of transport - a horse.

In short, Disney isn't only about cartoon characters and mechanical thrill rides. There are a lot of activities you might not expect at the Orlando mecca - all of which can add a little variety to a trip:
    =================================================
    Full story here: At Disney World, a whole other world awaits
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I totally agree. There is so much to do when you're at the World.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Happygirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Absolutely! We went for 8 days in February this year and I believe we haven't even seen one tenth of the total resort ;-). Heck, I went three times to Disneyland Resort Paris and I still haven't seen half of it! :-p (pardon my language ;-).

NH Disney Drmr is offline B-Ticket Holder
    New Hampshire - too far away from the magic :(
    I can't imagine managing to do everything when you go to Disney. There is just too much. I try to do a little something different every time we go. Always keeps it fresh and exciting.
    NH Disney Drmr

October 5, 2013....Mother
    & Daughter trip. She's 16, I'm 40+...Who says Disney is just for kids.

gailymouse is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Question - I was just reading on another disney website that the disney resorts now have refillable mugs with UPS codes on them that can only be used for the length of the stay at that resort, the UPS will be linked to the soda fountains and will only wokr if your UPS code is valid, and the old mugs from each resort are no longer valid? For folks whoe visit a specific resort several times a year or are repeat visitors to that resort, they will no longer be able to use their mugs from past visits. Has anyone seen or experienced the new mugs and is the true ot just a rumor???

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder
    Welcome to disneyworldtrivia.com, gailymouse!

This question about the refillable mugs is a long and contentious argument among everyone. I have read about changes with the refillable mugs recently, but have not experienced it personally. Technically, refillable mugs have always been only for length of stay and technically, guests were not supposed to bring them back trip after trip. But that was not very easy to enforce. I don't really know how that has changed recently.
    Check out my blog or MySpace.