Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Soarin' Preview VIDEO! in the News & Rumors forums; Check out the new Soarin' Preview Video Here!! From Disney.com: Opening May, 2005. Take a free-flying adventure across the natural wonders of the Golden State aboard this thrilling Disney's California ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Soarin' Preview VIDEO!

Check out the new Soarin' Preview Video Here!!

From Disney.com:

Opening May, 2005. Take a free-flying adventure across the natural wonders of the Golden State aboard this thrilling Disney's California Adventure™ park attraction. With the wind in your hair, glide 40 feet in the air as you look down upon the breathtaking vistas of Yosemite and redwood forests. Soar as high as your imagination over a world of wonders.

(Confusing that they call it a DCA attraction...)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Where do you click on that page to watch the video???
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    It should load right in the center of the page. be sure you lave the latest Quick Time installed
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Thanks Lou!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Watched it-looks awesome! do you know how this attraction is going to affect The Land pavillion once the attraction is complete? I am missing my visit to the Living with the Land ride this trip....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    when in may is it supposed to open

flutter is offline Moderator
    I can't wait!!! I rode this at DL it is so cool.

I believe it is suppose to ope May 5,2005 part of big celebration.

I rode soarin over cal. so it's like kinda the same, but I'M GOING TO THE HAPPIEST CELEBRATION ON EARTH AT THE MGM-STUDIOS FOR THE GRAND OPENING OF LIGHT,MOTORS,ACTION! STUNT SHOW. I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I understand Soarin' and many other new attrations for the celbration are to open May 5, although there will be a "soft" opening in April. I am excited about it all and am TRYING to use it as an excuse to go back again-when does the "celebration" end?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

I will also get an Annual passholder seak peak to avoid all of the those long lines, which will be so cool!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    They have completely torn The Land up getting ready for everything. The building wil open April 1, 2005. The official opening for Soarin' is scheduled for May 5, 2005 with the big celebration.

Anyone have pics of Soarin' at DCA? Even the cast/costumes. Curious how much will end up the same.

yepyep83 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    They have completely torn The Land up getting ready for everything. The building wil open April 1, 2005. The official opening for Soarin' is scheduled for May 5, 2005 with the big celebration.

Anyone have pics of Soarin' at DCA? Even the cast/costumes. Curious how much will end up the same.
    heres a pix of the exterior

heres the inside

(these pixs were not taken by me but a friend)

Can't wait for our next visit...I am so excited to ride this! Have never been to Disneyland, but have heard great things about the ride and from what I understand it will be pretty much the same thing at WDW right?

yepyep83 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Can't wait for our next visit...I am so excited to ride this! Have never been to Disneyland, but have heard great things about the ride and from what I understand it will be pretty much the same thing at WDW right?
    yup it's the same video, except for the end where you'll see wdw insead of dl. but it's a great film... one of my favorite rides at dca.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Very nice. Thanks for posting the pics.