Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss the food in world showcase in the News & Rumors forums; According to the Orlando Sentinel there are many more changes on the way to the restaurants in World Showcase. An expanded menu was already added to the San Angel restaurant ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

the food in world showcase

According to the Orlando Sentinel there are many more changes on the way to the restaurants in World Showcase. An expanded menu was already added to the San Angel restaurant inside the Mexico pavilion and a new tequila bar will soon be added nearby replacing a jewelry store. Following that the outdoor Cantina will also be expanded to offer better waterfront seating for the nightly Illuminations show. The Teppanyaki restaurant in the Japanese pavilion is still under itís major rehab. In Janurary the Nine Dragons eatery in the Chinese pavilion will be transformed and open up the kitchen area to allow for the staff to put on a little show with their cooking skills when it reopens in late Spring or Summer 2008. In Italy the Alfredo di Roma will become Tutto Italia by the end of August which will then evolve over the next 6 months into a new interactive dining experience.

-mike
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    These changes certainly sound exciting! I can't wait!
    It's a good thing!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    That was a smart move on Disney's part, they will probably sell alot more Tequila then jewlery. I'm a little bummed about Alfredo's but overall the changes sound positive,
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I also imagine tequilla will sell better! LOL
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    these sound like good changes to me, i will be looking forward to them!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

FigmentRules is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just called WDW-DINE to make reservations for a 10/29 - 11/04/2007 trip. I was told that Tutto Italia would only be taking reservations for the "Candelight Processional." So, I said, "I'll have to look into that." Well, I looked and the Candlelight Processional seems to begin on 11/23, two and a half weeks after we'll be back in NJ. So, what's the real story?

Any light you can shed (candlelight or otherwise ;-) would be greatly appreciated.

Lou, I love the podcast! Don't know how I managed to exist without it. Keep up the great work!

- janet
    FigmentRules
    Warren County, NJ