Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Epcot news in the News & Rumors forums; The giant wand at Epcot is now about half removed. The Project Tomorrow exhibit at the end of Spaceship Earth is currently open, though the attraction itself is still closed ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

Epcot news

The giant wand at Epcot is now about half removed. The Project Tomorrow exhibit at the end of Spaceship Earth is currently open, though the attraction itself is still closed until November. You can see photos of this over at WDW Magic. Elsewhere in the park, we’ve heard that the long term renovations to the buildings in the China and Japan pavilions are now complete.
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    its kidda sad tho that the wand is gone i wasnt the biggest fan of the wand but its still sad for it to go
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    All the new stuff in project tomorrow is pretty cool, I am interested to see the other additions comming in the future all of the signs taking about the coming exhibits sound really interesting

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Thanx for the update.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    I know this is praqctically a blasphemy but I liked the wand. I never saw EPCOT with out it so to little old me, it is the norm!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.