Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Princess Tea Time in the News & Rumors forums; A friend sent this my way: Itís Princess Tea Time The Walt Disney World Resort is currently hosting a variety of Princess-themed attractions, shows and merchandise, sure to make every ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope

Princess Tea Time

A friend sent this my way:

Itís Princess Tea Time

The Walt Disney World Resort is currently hosting a variety of Princess-themed attractions, shows and merchandise, sure to make every little girl's dreams become a reality.

One of them, is the My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party attraction, where girls of all ages are encouraged to attend dressed-up in their favorite princess attire and enjoy tea just like a princess.

Daily from 10:30 a.m.Ėnoon (except Tuesdays and Saturdays), little princesses will get the royal treatment with tea for two, deliciously decorative princess cakes, plus a personal meet-and-greet with Princess Aurora from the classic Disney animated film Sleeping Beauty. The enchanting tea party is hosted by Miss Rose Petal, a magical rose from Aurora's garden that has come to life to lead storytelling, sing-alongs and a princess parade.

But that's just the beginning of the magical experience. Guests age 3Ė11 also receive a My Disney Girl doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown, plus accessories. Special princesses also take home their very own ribbon tiara, silver princess link bracelet, fresh rose, special scrapbook set, and a best friend certificate.

Little Princesses can enjoy tea for two with the new My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party offered in the Garden View Lounge at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa each Thursday through Monday from 10:30 a.m.-noon. Youngsters get the royal treatment with tea for two, deliciously decorative princess cakes, plus an enchanting meet-and-greet with Princess Aurora from the classic Disney animated film Sleeping Beauty. The grand experience also includes storytelling; sing alongs, a My Disney Girl collectible doll dressed like Princess Aurora, and more.

Anyone else here anything about this?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    It's been going on for awhile. It's rather pricey from what I recall. Are you just hearing about this Tea Party?
    Last edited by Mandabella; 01-25-2005 at 09:15 PM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    our next trip is when my daughter is 3, i hope this is still around, i'd love for her to go.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    I think it is being slightly expanded, but don't have the details yet.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    How much is it?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    How much is it?
    Are you ready? .....

$200 includes gratuity (but not tax) for one adult and one child ages 3-11. Additional adult guest is $65 plus tax and an additional child is $135 plus tax.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    *Jaw hits the floor*
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Jas
    *Jaw hits the floor*
    Welcome to Disney World, Princess_Jas!!! :$$:

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Um...I think I'll just go to the Meet and Greets in the parks...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Is that a picture of you Jac?

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    Is that a picture of you Jac?
    What the little $$ guy, or my avatar?

I wouldn't exactly call my avatar a "picture" of me, but it is a VERY close likeness.
    Last edited by Jacknife; 01-26-2005 at 11:36 PM.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Yes I meant the avatar

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I still want to go to the princess tea party, I have 74 days, so I better start saving. I tll you guys if its worth and show some pics.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Quote:
    $200 includes gratuity (but not tax) for one adult and one child ages 3-11. Additional adult guest is $65 plus tax and an additional child is $135 plus tax.

Guess my girls won't be doing that when we go in June!!!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    You could by a tea set at Walmart and have a princess tea party at the hotel you're staying. I bet you it would be just as much fun. Perhaps you could have roomservice bring the tea.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast