Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Italy Resturant Now Open! in the News & Rumors forums; According to WDW News Today: Tutto Italia Now Open The replacement of the legendary Alfredo's at Epcot has opened to luke warm receptions and food. From the few people I ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Exclamation Italy Resturant Now Open!

According to WDW News Today:

Tutto Italia Now Open

The replacement of the legendary Alfredo's at Epcot has opened to luke warm receptions and food. From the few people I have spoken to about the restaurant, I've gathered that they didn't really enjoy their meals. Don't let this stop you from trying the restaurant, it is still only a few days old and is still really in it's testing phases. The current version of this restaurant will close in early 2008 and be remodled. A new restaurant with a new name, look, and menu will open late summer/early fall 2008.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Andyxox is offline B-Ticket Holder
    So wait, they opened it up just to close it down and remodel a few months later?

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I was there on Tuesday, not to eat, but to poke around and take a look-see. I took a look at the menu, and had to say that while it didn't look bad to me (I'm an Italian fanatic and can eat just about anything pasta with any type of sauce), my gf on the other hand is an addict for all things alfredo (and by that, I mean the sauce... not the old restaurant). Anything from the classic fettucini alfredo to a seafood alfredo... pretty much anything alfredo. I have heard her gripe many times at an Italian restaurant that didn't have at least one alfredo dish. Well... guess what Tutto Italia did not have on their menu when I was there on Tuesday? Yeah... you guessed it. Bummer. I can live without it, but she wont like it.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    So is this restaurant still open or no? When I do a search for Italian food in Epcot it comes up with no results on the WDW Dining Finder.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA View Post
    I was there on Tuesday, not to eat, but to poke around and take a look-see. I took a look at the menu, and had to say that while it didn't look bad to me (I'm an Italian fanatic and can eat just about anything pasta with any type of sauce), my gf on the other hand is an addict for all things alfredo (and by that, I mean the sauce... not the old restaurant). Anything from the classic fettucini alfredo to a seafood alfredo... pretty much anything alfredo. I have heard her gripe many times at an Italian restaurant that didn't have at least one alfredo dish. Well... guess what Tutto Italia did not have on their menu when I was there on Tuesday? Yeah... you guessed it. Bummer. I can live without it, but she wont like it.

I'm bummed, I don't really eat anything Alfredo except at Alfredo's, I loved their fettucini alfredo
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Did y'all see the prices at that place?....WOW! I looked on allearsnet for the menu and was totally shocked. Donnie and figured out that for an appy, an entree (not the family style one) a side(the entree lasagna comes just as that--lasagna nothing else), a dessert and a drink would run the 2 of us well over $125.00 and that doesnt include tax tip and Meghyn's food. YEESH! That food better have gold leaf on it and come on crystal dishes you get to keep for that much. Doesnt look like we will ever be eating there even with next years free DDP, cant afford the tip...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    So is this restaurant still open or no? When I do a search for Italian food in Epcot it comes up with no results on the WDW Dining Finder.
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I don't know. Look at allears. They seem to always know everything.
    As far as prices go, I have decided we can't eat at any restaurants if we don't have the dining plan. I am very bummed the tip isn't included anymore. I am thinking there must have been a CM uprising when the new contract was negotiated! I probably would have been annoyed too.
    Dreams Really Do Come True