Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss New Year Refurbs at MK in the News & Rumors forums; WDW News Today has reported on upcoming refurbs in the coming new year: Upcoming Refurbishments Disney World just announced that both Splash Mountain and Snow White's Scary Adventures will be ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Lightbulb New Year Refurbs at MK

WDW News Today has reported on upcoming refurbs in the coming new year:

Upcoming Refurbishments
    Disney World just announced that both Splash Mountain and Snow White's Scary Adventures will be closed for refurbishment in 2008. Splash Mountain will be closed from January 1st through February 15th. Snow White's Scary Adventure will be closed from January 28th to February 15th. These two refurbishments pretty much secure that Space Mountain will not go under it's proposed changes until at least late February. This also may mean that the Jungle Cruise has jumped Space Mountain in the refurbishment order. I will report more on this as I gather more information from my sources.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hmmm.....interesting. I've heard the Space Mountain refurb is supposed to be pretty extensive (like the HM and SE) but I would assume that Splash and Snow White's would be just regular maintanance.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Ooo- thanks for that. We are going that first week of Feb. I am so okay with Splash being closed. As much as I love it, I hate getting wet. I am just happy HM is open again! I plan to spend all day riding it over and over. I hope Space Mtn. is open. I am anxious to hear!
    Dreams Really Do Come True