Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Main Street Cinema Update in the News & Rumors forums; I got this from WDW News Today: Make Way, VMK!!! Virtual Magic Kingdom central insode the Main Street Cinema at the Magic Kingdom is about to be a thing of ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Exclamation Main Street Cinema Update

I got this from WDW News Today:

Make Way, VMK!!!
    Virtual Magic Kingdom central insode the Main Street Cinema at the Magic Kingdom is about to be a thing of the past. Permits have been filed to remove certain pieces of the interior, but it remains unclear just what is leaving. One thing is for sure, the VMK will no longer have a home on Main Street U.S.A.. A rumored replacement is a store specializing in Disney Channel and Disney Movie merchandise. More on this as it becomes available.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I believe they are moving the Kings Gallery Shop into VMK Central if I am not mistaken.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    GahhhH!!!! Where will I get my VMK goodies?!?!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe