Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Soarin' Previews For Annual Passholders in the News & Rumors forums; Soarin' Previews For Annual Passholders According to the February Mickey Monitor, Annual Passholders will be among the first to go "Soarin". Special sneak previews for Annual Passholders will be held ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Soarin' Previews For Annual Passholders

Soarin' Previews For Annual Passholders

According to the February Mickey Monitor, Annual Passholders will be among the first to go "Soarin". Special sneak previews for Annual Passholders will be held during regular park hours on Friday, April 15 through Sunday, April 17. Soarin' will be the newest addition to Future World's The Land Pavilion, enhancing the already popular agriculture and ecology theme. Valid Passholder ID is required when attending this preview.

flutter is offline Moderator
    I wanna goooooooooooooooo

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I hear ya Flutter! I want to go real bad!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Oh my... can't wait!!! (and Hey, Disney! Where's my Passholder newsletter??!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

flutter is offline Moderator
    Same place mine is I guess, I have never gotten one.

Say Lou, can't you somehow write offa trip for us all

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Oh no! I think I'm going the weekend after that! I may just have to change my plans. Hee hee
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Better the week after when it will likely be more available than the week before

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Off topic here, but about the Mickey Monitor.. It's a quarterly thing, mailed four times a year in February, May, August, and November to passholders.

You won't receive a newsletter until you activate your pass (if you have a voucher). Also, they compile the mailing list 2 months before delivery of the newsletter, so if you purchase and activate your pass in October, your first newsletter should come in February. And they'll only send one to each household.

If you haven't received your Mickey monitor, the Annual Pass Newsletter, give the passholder line a call at 407-560-7277 (I suggest having your pass with you when you call) - they should be able to help you.

becca0010 is offline A-Ticket holder
    They also now have the Michkey Monitor on the Disneyworld website under the passholder section.
    I can't wait to experience Soarin', my DH and DS went when we visited DL last Christmas but I couldn't go because I was pregnant. They waited almost an hour and said that it was well worth the wait, one of the coolest rides they had been on! I'll be there for the preview!

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    It is a four and a half minute ride but it does not feel that long. Very neat overall.

mrspotts is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Any chance for non-passholders?

We don't live close enough to WDW to make it economical to be a passholder, but will be arriving the week after passholders are allowed to preview the ride. Does anyone know if it will be come open to all "crazed" fans anytime before May 5??
    "Off to the cupboard with you"

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'April 19, 2005 8:15:00 AM MDT';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=maroon>We can`t wait</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Chillin\\\' with Chip!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

becca0010 is offline A-Ticket holder
    They have it open right now for the soft opening. Usually only for a few hours a day and not every day. So I don't know if it will still be open like that then, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

mrspotts is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Yipeeeee!!

Thanks for the info!! We will give it the ol' Walt Disney try to get on. If that doesn't work, I'll stand at the entrance and cry until someone takes pitty on me!!
    "Off to the cupboard with you"

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'April 19, 2005 8:15:00 AM MDT';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=maroon>We can`t wait</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Chillin\\\' with Chip!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Thanks for the Info!! It is on our caledar to be there the 15th! What a great way to spend tax day.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)