Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss SSE Open! in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by mattj4226 They are probably replacing the current paperboy with another AA. I noticed when I was on it the last time, he hardly moved. Disney replaced his ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    They are probably replacing the current paperboy with another AA. I noticed when I was on it the last time, he hardly moved. Disney replaced his voice, so I'm assuming that they are going to leave him in there. I'm kind of thinking that they turned him around so that we couldn't see how slow he was compared to the other AA's, but that is a total guess.
    My guess is that he's rebelling against the wave of the new future and wants his corner restored back to the 'good ol' days' and since he wasn't saying his lines during early testing, he was put in a corner for misbehaving and replaced with the loop of a possible new paperboy. The older paperboy is now conspiring with the former theatre greeks in overthrowing the ride all together by trying to rock it off it's foundation so that it can roll around and knock down those tombstones and hope for a perfect strike although I'm guessing it'll be a 7-10 split. Whatever is left from the wreckage will be preserved in duct tape and we'll stick the sorceror hat on that with a banner around it saying "created by magic" and it'll be a walk through museum of the old SSE scenes, but they'll all be upside down so they'll call it their new imagination ride causing the current imagination ride to close and hopefully return Dreamfinder and his Dream Port of stuff. So that's what's going through the paperboy's head, and I'm a proud supporter of him! Rock and Roll dude, bring back Dreamfinder!

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    !!! How long did it take you to come up with that one?!
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    I rode it 4 times...3 times it stopped but momentary and could of been from loading disabled passengers on. I think its really good. Alot is the same..somethings are better with animatronics. I still want to know how they got that VEGA in there. Also there is a hidden Mickey on one of the desks on your left AFTER the sleeping monk. The new narrator sounds like a professor or a teacher and does a good job. The lights at the end hang down instead of being on the roof of the tunnel. AND the wife and I about split our side laughing at the monitors!!!!

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj4226 View Post
    !!! How long did it take you to come up with that one?!
    It's so obvious why he's in the corner, I wonder why no one else get this? I guess I have some weird 6th sense or something

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234