Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss PI - single club tickets in the News & Rumors forums; Starting this Sunday (6 Feb '05) there will be a test of single-club tickets at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island. You can choose an individual dance club for the evening for ...
    Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope

Exclamation PI - single club tickets

Starting this Sunday (6 Feb '05) there will be a test of single-club tickets at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island.

You can choose an individual dance club for the evening for $9.95 during this test period.

Guests wishing to experience all Pleasure Island clubs can continue to do so with a multi-club ticket. Beginning Sunday, February 6, 2005, the price of a multi-club ticket will be $20.95.

Guests with multi-day tickets that include admission to Pleasure Island will continue to be able to gain access to all clubs.

The "trial phase" of Downtown Disney guests being able to travel through Pleasure Island from the West Side as well as the Marketplace and enjoy the street atmosphere of the island....

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I noticed the Adventurer's Club and the Comedy Warehouse is not included. I'm not sure what the attendance levels are like in each of the clubs, but is this program designed to bump attendance up in the dance clubs?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Could this spell the end of PI as we know it? Besides the West End Stage and the Comedy Club I would not miss the rest of the clubs. I think if they had more headliners performing it would boost attendance. It seems PI has taken more of a hit since more locals teenagers have used Downtown Disney and the Marketplace as a hangout on weekends and during the summer.

We were cautioned a few years ago by a CM at ASMu that PI should be avoided on weekends due to gang activity. The last time we visited DD in April there were quite a few characters that could be taken as gang members, if you equate "wife beater" t-shirts, piercings, chains and other assorted bling bling, with a few tatoos thrown in, and make-up from the Rocky Horror Picture Show with members of gangs.

My philosophy is live and let live, but don't mess with me or my DW.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 02-05-2005 at 10:43 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Don't like the idea of single club tix. Seem like it will be very confsing.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    Don't like the idea of single club tix. Seem like it will be very confsing.
    For me it would work as I usually go only to the Adventurer's Club.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Except, Brian, they don't work at the AC :P

Quote Originally Posted by Disney
    One-Night Pleasure Island Single Club Ticket
    Admission to any one (1) club at Pleasure Island, including:
    Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club
    BET SoundStage Club
    Mannequins Dance Palace
    Motion
    8TRAX
    NOTE: Comedy Warehouse and Adventurers Club are NOT included in this ticket.

$ 9.95 + $0.65 tax = $10.60

Single Club Tickets are only available for purchase at Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney Guest Relations

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    Except, Brian, they don't work at the AC :P
    I guess I did not pay attention to mandabella's post
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator