[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]I am curious as to others' responses. Here is my latest blog on my website:

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Many of you have emailed me and asked me, “What is the best Christmas event at Walt Disney World?” This question is very difficult to answer, as there are so many wonderful holiday activities to choose from. I have broken this question down into each park and I will cover each park in the next few weeks in my blog, so make sure you check back.[/FONT]
Epcot offers many wonderful Christmas events to help put guests in the holiday spirit. Epcot presents “Holidays around the World”, which features Holiday Storytellers, where you can listen to legendary holiday folklore from around the world as told at the World Showcase by the legends themselves, including France's Père Noël, Italy's LaBefana and America's Santa Claus. Epcot also offers Mickey Tree Lighting Treat where you can join Mickey and friends every night at 6:00 p.m. to celebrate the exciting holiday tradition of lighting the Christmas tree in the unique setting of Epcot, and enjoy a selection of international holiday music. There are the Lights of Winter: A festive, synchronized light show set to a joyous holiday score, running nightly at the World Showcase Plaza. Epcot closes the night with IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth: A spectacular light and sound show every night at 9:30 p.m. at the World Showcase Lagoon featuring a very special holiday finale, which includes the classic song "Let There Be Peace On Earth" and the voice of Walter Cronkite offering a special holiday message.
The best event at Epcot though is the Candlelight Processional, which is held nightly at the American Gardens Theatre. Revel in the joy of the season as you listen to an unforgettable retelling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir. This event might be the most dramatic and incredible show at Walt Disney World during the Christmas season. Grab some hot chocolate and a blanket and nestle in for an unbelievable experience.