Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Decades with Disney: The Magic Kingdom in the News & Rumors forums; This is a cute article, with great pictures, but there's a few inaccuracies in the writing. Can you spot them? From the commercialappeal.com, Memphis, TN: ================================================= Decades with Disney:The Magic ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post Decades with Disney: The Magic Kingdom

This is a cute article, with great pictures, but there's a few inaccuracies in the writing. Can you spot them?
    From the commercialappeal.com, Memphis, TN:
    =================================================
    Decades with Disney:The Magic Kingdom

By Sally Walker Davies
    Special to The Commercial Appeal
    Sunday, December 16, 2007

How's this for word association: I say Disney, you say ... addiction?

Normally, those two words -- one representing happiness and laughter, the other a harsh term for a habit -- would never be used together.

Until, that is, you meet the Caldwell family of Lakeland. Then those two words go together like, well, Mickey and mouse.

=================================================
    Full story here: Decades with Disney:The Magic Kingdom : Travel : Commercial Appeal
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    That's a neat article, but they sound like standard Disney fans. I would hardly call them over the top addicts.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I noticed the 14 visits to Disney resorts (including California and Europe), yet 'They've stayed in just about every Disney-related hotel possible, both on and off property. They even had a time share for a while at a resort just outside the gates of Disney World.' Disney World alone has what, 17 resorts plus the DVCs, Swan, & Dolphin. Also, they misidentify the castle in California as Cinderella Castle, not Sleeping Beauty Castle.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    ^It does seem to contradict itself doesn't it?

I think it's a case of a non-Disney fan trying to understand those of us who are real Disney fans