I am curious as to your opinions as to this question. This is from my weekly blog, so let me know your thoughts:

"What is the best Christmas event at Disney-MGM Studios?"

Many of you have emailed me and asked me,”What is the best Christmas event at Walt Disney World?” This question is very difficult to answer, as there are so many wonderful holiday activities to choose from. I have broken this question down into each park and I will cover each park in the next few weeks in my blog, so make sure you check back.

Disney-MGM Studios (to be renamed Disney’s Hollywood Studios in January 2008) offers a couple of holiday events that are not to be missed. Disney-MGM Studios plays host to the world famous Harlem Gospel Choir for performances in November and December at Theatre of the Stars.

Founded in 1986, the Harlem Gospel Choir features some of the finest singers and musicians from various Black Churches in Harlem. The choir travels the globe, sharing its joy of faith through music and raising funds for children's charities.

The Harlem Gospel Choir's songs of inspiration touch the depths of the soul, raise spirits to angelic heights and will literally have you dancing on the stage. Over the years, the choir has performed with such famous artists as Diana Ross, Jimmy Cliff and Bono. The choir's success even led to a private audience with His Holiness Pope John Paul II in 2003 in recognition of its work for charity around the world.
Don't miss your chance to experience this wonderful, inspirational event of a lifetime.

Event Dates:
November 30 – December 25, 2007

Event Times:
5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.

Disney-MGM Studios offers an afternoon Christmas parade, the Hollywood Holly-Day Parade, where the characters are decked out in their holiday best as they roam down Hollywood Boulevard.

But the prized event at Disney-MGM Studios is the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights which takes[over the Streets of America nightly in November, December and January (Nov. 12 – Jan. 6, 2008. Stroll down New York Street at Disney-MGM Studios as the streetlights fade and snowflakes begin to fall. Suddenly you're dazzled by millions of lights, dancing in synchronized splendor to a symphony for the senses with twirling carousels, heavenly angels — even Santa and his reindeer — amidst electrifying holiday music! This enchanting spectacle is a Walt Disney World tradition that makes holiday dreams come true!

How did this event start? Jennings Osborne, a businessman from Arkansas began putting up lights nearly a decade ago, at the request of his young daughter. After the Arkansas home exhibit grew larger and brighter over the years, the million-light display was transported to in 1995, where the spectacle continues to grow larger and brighter each year. Some of Osborne's original creations still sparkling brightly at the park today include dozens of flying angels and Santa Claus light designs.

Disney-MGM Studios is truly a park that is very different during the day than at night. While the daytime is beautiful, the nighttime decorations cannot be missed. Try to get to the Studios in the early afternoon and catch the parade. Then wait for it to turn dark, and watch as the park transforms itself through an amazing and dazzling set of lights and activities