Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Excited?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Wall-E Announced For June 2008 in the News & Rumors forums; Here's the latest scoop on Pixar's newest movie, Wall-E. WALL-E - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Watch the teaser trailer here: YouTube - NEW Wall-E Teaser...

Exclamation Wall-E Announced For June 2008

Here's the latest scoop on Pixar's newest movie, Wall-E.

WALL-E - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watch the teaser trailer here:

YouTube - NEW Wall-E Teaser
    there's nothing to get hung about

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    I saw a longer preview when we went to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets and I swear i was the most excited person in the theatre!!! LOL National Treasure was REALLY GOOD TO!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    They announced it at last year's stockholder's meeting. I am more excited about the frog princess movie. I'm sure that suprises no one.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

gigliowanananic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Do you think "Wall-E" is a reference to "Walter Elias Disney"?
    "There is a face beneath this mask but it is not me. I am no more that face than I am the muscles beneath it or the bones beneath them"-
    V

No, but WEDway PeopleMover is. Wall-E is a homage to the Short Circuit movies.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    This is exciting! Wall-E sounds cute!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

YouTube - Short Circuit 1 Trailer

Does this look familiar to you? Yes, probably. Wall-E is a homage to Short Circuit.

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I was thinking the same thing. Looks like #5 from Short Circuit. Should be cute!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Am I the only one getting an E. T. vibe from some of the previews? He's cute and I'm looking forward to film.

Pixar has been consistently putting out well developed stories, so I'm curious to see how this one goes.
    Last edited by MandaBella; 01-07-2008 at 03:54 AM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Been looking forward to watching WALL•E since first witnessing the teaser trailer in '07.

Can't seem to find any info on WALL•E at Buy N Large website, but I'm tempted to get BnL shirt nonetheless.

The Buy n Large Corporation acknowledges that this shirt may or may not be worn according to the Buy n Large standardized undergarments usage agreement (BnLSG3ba). Viewpoints and endorsements made by this shirt’s wearer/owner (the Customer) do not represent the Buy n Large Corporation, its affiliates, partners or sub-brands. The Customer agrees to treat all information obtained while wearing this Buy n Large-branded shirt, including business listings, business broker directory, pricing reports, and any other information (individually and collectively, the “Content”) otherwise made available to the Customer as proprietary to Buy n Large. Customer agrees that Content reserved for Buy n Large will be maintained as confidential and shall be protected as a trade secret of Buy n Large Corporation. Buy n Large does not endorse, ensure the accuracy of, or recommend any shirts, and Customer uses said shirt at the Customer's own risk. Customer shall limit access to and use of shirt to personal and internal use, and shall not use the shirt obtained from the Buy n Large Products and Services Division for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works, or facilitate any of these activities in any way. Customer shall not use or reproduce the shirt obtained from the Buy n Large Products and Services Division for or in connection with any other listing service or device. Customers violating these specific terms, specifically those Customers who treat the Buy n Large Corporation, or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries, in an abusive or excessive manner, by automated or manual means, shall be subject to immediate termination of their Buy n Large Membership and will be assessed an excessive-use fee of 50,000 BnL Vari-Credits. For more information, please visit www.buynlarge.com.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :