Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Filming at Fort Wilderness in the News & Rumors forums; On Saturday January 12 my friend who was camping at Fort Wilderness went to the Trail's End for a much deserved BIG lunch after the half marathon. When her family ...
    pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder

Filming at Fort Wilderness

On Saturday January 12 my friend who was camping at Fort Wilderness went to the Trail's End for a much deserved BIG lunch after the half marathon. When her family enterered they made them stay back while they were filming something for The Travel Channel they were told. They filmed them asking for a table, then going through the buffet, and then later that night they were at the Campfire program too. My friend said that it was a blond woman (not Samantha Brown) with 3 kids. Anyone have any idea what show this might be for? I want to make sure to see it.

Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    No, I haven't heard anything - but I definately want to check it out when it's on TV!
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    hmm not sure, but im always up for more disney specials on tv!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    We saw a camera crew of two throughout WDW on our trip from 1/6-1/11. There was one camera man and then one director type guy. They filmed a family getting on to Dumbo right before we got on the ride, and then we saw them again filming around the World Showcase.

Not sure if this is connected or if the filming they were doing was for the YOAMD. Just thought I'd share.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Nice! More Disney programs! They are always nice to watch when your snowed in in NY!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love WDW shows on tv!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!