Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Illuminations: Sky Dance in the News & Rumors forums; ImaMouser- I'm most willing to agree to disagree! By all means I was never trying to pick a fight with you. I was just defending something I'm very attached to. ...
    Ted Flint is offline A-Ticket holder
    ImaMouser- I'm most willing to agree to disagree! By all means I was never trying to pick a fight with you. I was just defending something I'm very attached to.

I agree, parts of RoE are dated and need improving, but ultimately- "If its not broke, don't fix it." :P

I also love to hear different opinions on the show, and your's are most certainly valid. Any justified answer is a valid.

mike122448 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just saw another show called national harbor and the show is in the world showcase. Skydance has been taken off. I miss the holograms in the fountains and those lasers you dont see mutch anymore.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by mike122448 View Post
    I just saw another show called national harbor and the show is in the world showcase. Skydance has been taken off. I miss the holograms in the fountains and those lasers you dont see mutch anymore.
    Skydance never existed. It was the rumored replacement for Illuminations Reflections of Earth which still plays in the World Showcase to this day. Not sure what National Harbor is nor do I remember holograms in the fountains.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by saxophone06 View Post
    The finale is not the best Disney has ever seen, and I think that the 'Big Bang' opening is too controversial with beliefs about creation. (Read the book of Genises) I think they should do one on the new decade coming up. (IllumiNations 2010: The Sky Dance) What do you think?
    I do agree that this is kind of controversial, but It depends... i tend to think of it in my way, not in the way it was meant to be thought of in the show. If they are gonna make any changes over controversy on creation, take out the big bang part of energy adventure in this new rehab. I do, however, think that the finale is amazing and inspiring.

i'd like to see a new version of IllumiNations, but I really hope that they do as amazing a job as they did with this current one.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123