Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Special EPCOT Pins Being Released! in the News & Rumors forums; I got this from WDW News Today Classic Epcot Revisited Here is a special look at some upcoming pins on disneypins.com : As you may know, Epcot ® is in ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Lightbulb Special EPCOT Pins Being Released!

I got this from WDW News Today

Classic Epcot Revisited

Here is a special look at some upcoming pins on disneypins.com:
    As you may know, Epcot® is in the midst of celebrating 25 years of discovery. We released several pins on October 1, 2007 to commemorate this milestone. Well, we have a couple more pins planned for 2008 (since their 26th year won’t be celebrated until October 2008). These pins will be part of a White Glove collection (meaning a larger sized, more embellished pin … trust us, they will look incredible!). For this White Glove collection, we kick it “old school” paying tribute some of the classic Epcot® Attractions (some of which are either no longer in existence or have changed over the years). The sneak preview below features the pin for the original Journey Into Imagination attraction with Dreamfinder and Figment, and the much beloved Horizons pavilion (we always did like the smell of oranges, the ongoing debate between kelp and seaweed, the slight chance the father would finally grab that lost shoe and getting to choose our own ending). Look for these pins (and a few more) coming later in 2008.

I can't wait for these to come out! I think I know what I want for Christmas this year!!! Hey...it's not to early to start your list, right? lol
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Wow these are great! I think I definitely want them both.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

bafflej142 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love some of the classic design things from Disney. These are REALLY cool!

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wouldnt it be cool if they made the Horizons pin smell like oranges?? haha...
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    You never know...
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ohhhooo I am SO buying these!! Wonder if they'll be out in May when we go. LOVE the fact that Dreamfinder is on the Imagination pin and love even more that Horizons is being recognized. Me want me want!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe