Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Hannah Montana Changes her name in the News & Rumors forums; From here on out, Miley Cyrus will be known by a new name -- and it's not Hannah Montana. The 15-year-old pop singer-actress has officially changed her name to Miley ...
    unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Hannah Montana Changes her name

From here on out, Miley Cyrus will be known by a new name -- and it's not Hannah Montana. The 15-year-old pop singer-actress has officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus.

Very cool that she is doing that. Feel free to click here to find the link to the rest of the article.
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    That's an interesting article...my girlfriend's little sisters love Miely Cyrus so I hear about her all the time. Thats a cool thing she is doing in honor of her dad.

We are taking or 2 daughters to see the Hannah Montana 3-D show tomorrow, so that should be quite a fun event also. I think that she has a great bond with her dad.
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

mysticks1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for posting the article, that was very interesting. I took my daughter to the New Orleans concert mentioned in the article and she did leave the stage several times saying she was sick. She thanked the audience several times for their patience and she did sit for the last couple of songs. Billy Ray came up on stage and sang "Get Ready, Get Set, Don't Go" with her as a finale since she wasn't feeling well. To me it was the best one, just the two of them and his guitar.
    Mysticks1

I heard about that concert. She seems to be a truly good kid. That was one song that was not played in the concert. They had a tiny "backstage" type thing of them playing the song, but not in the actual concert

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Miley Ray sounds much better than Destiny Hope

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney