Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: How many Disney Website Newsletters do you subscribe to?

Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss How many DIsney Website newsletters do you subscribe to? in the News & Rumors forums; I would like to know how many Disney website newsletters DW Trivia members subscribe to? We produce a weekly one and have made it available to view on our website ...
    unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder

How many DIsney Website newsletters do you subscribe to?

I would like to know how many Disney website newsletters DW Trivia members subscribe to?

We produce a weekly one and have made it available to view on our website www.wdwpeakseasons.com and would like to know your thoughts on improving it.

Thanks for taking the time to view it and thanks to Lou for providing all of us DWTrivia !!
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com

cxcelica is offline A-Ticket holder
    Since you asked for opinions I will give it. I like the Newsletter itself, its clean and crisp, has a solid appearance, and the content seemed good. Believe it or not I think it may be a little too long. 21 pages is alot for a weekly newsletter. I think it maybe better for a shorter weekly newsletter and more links back to your site for further indepth information (although your site needs a little cleaner look).

Admittedly you do have a lot of competition. There are some high powered newsletters out there to compete with, so you have got to find your niche. But it seems like you have a nice foundation!!!

unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the feedback. We have changed the format a bit to make it easier to view what you need, so check it out.

Also I believe my newsletter is the only one that features weekly weather and park hours in it for its subscribers. My weekly blogs are fresh and many times a result of what my readers want to know about. I have also taken one of your suggestions and narrowed down the length of it, and provided the other info on my website.

If anyone else has feedback please let me know as we are trying to always evolve and make it more reader friendly.
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com