Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Change of Plans for New Parade in the News & Rumors forums; I got this from WDW News Today: Change of Plans and Parades It appears that the final performance of the Stars and Motorcars Parade at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Lightbulb Change of Plans for New Parade

I got this from WDW News Today:

Change of Plans and Parades

It appears that the final performance of the Stars and Motorcars Parade at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be Saturday March 8, 2008, not March 9th as originally reported. The reason for the change seems to be that the new Block Party Bash parade is ready ahead of schedule and will make it’s first “soft” performance at 3pm on Sunday March 9, 2008. WDW News Today will have coverage of both of these parades throughout the weekend into Monday, be sure to stay tuned for more details on these two major events.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Looks like I'll be seeing the new parade this upcoming trip!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    I'm happy about the new parade but sad because i never saw the stars and cars parade
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Cannot wait to see the new parade! It seems like Disney Stars and Motorcars has been there FOREVER!

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well, Disney Stars and Motor Cars has been there since 2001! That certainly is a long time. I never saw Disney Stars and Motor Cars but I heard it's a great parade. But I've also heard Block Party Bash is a great parade as well, a lot of energy. I'm excited to see it later this year.
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ahh see in a previous thread I was told the BPB would start on the 14th so they definitely moved it up a good bit. I'm really sad to see Stars and Motor Cars go, only because my son would've loved it (I now totally regret that on our past 3 trips WITH him we didn't catch it - lesson to everyone - don't skip things on your trips... you never know if it'll be there again for your next one!). Still, it sounds like BPB is fun so we shall see!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe