Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney's Night Kingdom? in the News & Rumors forums; Why not just add this to Animal Kingdom? The park is not open at night anyway (except for EMH). This way, the overhead would not be as high and they ...
    wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Why not just add this to Animal Kingdom? The park is not open at night anyway (except for EMH). This way, the overhead would not be as high and they would get more revenue out of AK.

I wouldn't be interested in this type of park, either way.

If they're going to build at 5th gate, make it Yesterland. Others may not agree, but I still think a theme park featuring all of the gone but not forgotten WDW/DL attractions would definitely be a success. Even though the original equipment is long gone, Disney always keeps the plans/blueprints to everything they make so remaking these attractions with today's technology would not be that difficult.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I guess I'm in the minority here but, after hearing about this "boutique" park, I'm all over it. I can't wait! Where do I sign up. Heck, I'd probably even pay double what they are targeting pricewise. The exeperiences they are talking about are something I would probably not ever do otherwise...and to do them Disney style is just the cherry on top!

It's funny - now that I've been to WDW many times, I'm all about trying to make each and every trip unique and special. Night Kingdom would certainly qualify.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Quote Originally Posted by wdw4us2 View Post
    If they're going to build at 5th gate, make it Yesterland. Others may not agree, but I still think a theme park featuring all of the gone but not forgotten WDW/DL attractions would definitely be a success. Even though the original equipment is long gone, Disney always keeps the plans/blueprints to everything they make so remaking these attractions with today's technology would not be that difficult.
    Thats one of the best ideas I have heard in a long time!

Ruddy

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    While there are rides I'd love to ride again like Toad(WDW) and World of Motion and go on rides I've never gone on like Horizons & 20,000 Leagues, I just say this that while Disney fan community members would want a Yesterdayland park, would the general public want this? Disney has to appease the whole market they go for ages 1-101 which includes the thrill riders, they Disney fan community and people who can't do thrill rides so it is easy to say bring back World of Motion but it isn't that easy for Disney to do.
    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #224-Michael K. from Buckeye, Arizona

Stays at Walt Disney World
    July 1995: Shades of Green
    April 2000: All Star Sports (Baseball)
    March 2001: All Star Music (Rock)
    January 2006: All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks)
    May 2006: Saratoga Springs (Congress Park)
    March 2007: Saratoga Springs (Paddock)
    August 2007: Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008: Saratoga Springs (Springs)

August 2009: Saratoga Springs

Stays at Disneyland
    May 2008: Grand Californian
    December 2008: Grand Californian

June 2009: Radison/Disneyland Hotel

Working for the Walt Disney Company
    Jan-Aug '07: MGM(Sunset/Lucasland/Backlot)
    Aug '08-May '09: GCC College Program Rep

May '09: EPCOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12