Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Toy Story Mania Dates in the News & Rumors forums; Guess I should have thought about that. A guy at work bought one of the play buttons from WHo wants to be a millionaire. Don't know why that slipped my ...
    ohiodisneydad is online now Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Guess I should have thought about that. A guy at work bought one of the play buttons from WHo wants to be a millionaire. Don't know why that slipped my mind. Was WHo want to be a millionaire located near the back lot? We never went to it and the custom maps we ordered from Disney don't have either it or TSMM on it. From the pics on Allears.net I think it's in the back lot
    Last edited by ohiodisneydad; 05-21-2008 at 06:41 PM.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    If you go through the arch towards the Animation Courtyard, Voyage of the Little Mermaid is on your left. Turn left onto what used to be called Mickey Avenue, and go past VotLM, One Man's Dream, and the Narnia exhibit. Toy Story Mania is in the next building on your right. The buildings were listed as Soundstages 2 and 3; Soundstage 1 is just beyond it, where you used to be able to meet Sorcerer Mickey (he's now in the Animation building). If you kept going, you'd hit the Backlot tour.

Check out Studioscentral.com for both old and new maps: Maps of Disney's Hollywood Studios - Disney's Hollywood Studios Information and Guide

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 05-22-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123