Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss GM's AutoShow in Motion in the News & Rumors forums; AutoShow in Motion is coming to Orlando, FL. Welcome to the world's only auto show where they hand you the keys! This is your final reminder! Make sure to attend ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

GM's AutoShow in Motion

AutoShow in Motion is coming to Orlando, FL. Welcome to the world's only auto show where they hand you the keys!

This is your final reminder! Make sure to attend AutoShow in Motion to drive any of over 150 of the hottest vehicles around. Test drive the best GM has to offer side by side with the competition like Honda, Ford, Toyota, BMW, Chrysler, Lexus, Dodge, Mercedes, and Nissan*.

AutoShow in Motion
    is a no-charge, hands-on driving experience with no pressure to buy.

AutoShow in Motion will be held March 3-6, 2005, at Epcot® at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort, rain or shine. Along with the auto related activities, there will be complimentary snacks and a children's activity area.

It's easy and quick to register. Simply click the register now button, visit http://www.autoshowinmotion.com or call
    1-877-843-2746.

Click here to opt-out of future emails
    regarding GM vehicles

General Motors Corporation
    100 Renaissance Center
    482-A00-MAR
    Detroit, MI 48265

* Vehicles are subject to availability.
    This is an email advertisement.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Geez, I wish I could figure out a way my husband could expense this trip and I could tag along...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Crazy Hakim is offline A-Ticket holder
    This is one of the COOLEST events held at WDW and it's FREE! My son Michael and I go every year, he cannot drive until he turns 21 next year, but we always have a BLAST! And I get to drive cars like the Corvette, the new GTO, a Hummer and MORE!

If you want to see some photos of last years event, e-mail me and I will send you an invitation to my Ophoto Album.