Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Mickey Clouds to Fly Above WDW in the News & Rumors forums; I got this from NETCOT: Disney To Float Mickey Mouse Heads Shaped Clouds Over Walt Disney World Francisco Guerra, a special-effects entrepreneur in Alabama, has created a system that creates ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Exclamation Mickey Clouds to Fly Above WDW

I got this from NETCOT:

Disney To Float Mickey Mouse Heads Shaped Clouds Over Walt Disney World

Francisco Guerra, a special-effects entrepreneur in Alabama, has created a system that creates clouds up to 4 feet across and can float up to 30 miles away. Flogos, as they are named, will be used next month by the Walt Disney Company to send Mickey shaped clouds into the air over Walt Disney World. A video of the clouds shaped like Mickey heads can be seen by clicking here. The clouds are made up of water, special soap and helium so will not harm the environment.
    I think this is very cool! The only bad thing is that they are small and once they get far up they will be hard to see. Their website is: Flogos - Flying Logos - Custom Made for Your Event or Business
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Neat. Like a giant bubble maker. Can you imagine them pumping out a ton of them at once...LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Phooey. My pc won't let me view video in that format. Sounds like a wierd thing to spend money on, but at least it's not my money.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

pitmansparky is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Those look so cool. I hope they can make them bigger. It would be neat to see them floating down main street
    Matt (pitmansparky)

We're gonna cruise the dream!

Why can't WDW be closer to Canada?

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I think that is so neat. How fun would it be to be walking down Main Street U.S.A., look up, and see Mickey in the sky? (Kinda gives a new meaning to "Fantasy in the Sky", doesn't it?)

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    those are different

firemanx is offline A-Ticket holder
    That sounds pretty cool, but hope it doesnt turn out like the old wave machines that they have in the lake. Sounding like a good idea until they put em into action. It would be really cool idea if it works out though.