Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Next "Theme" for WDW? in the News & Rumors forums; I got this from WDW News Today: After The Million Dreams… WDW News Today has just been informed that after the conclusion of the long-running Year of a Million Dreams ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Question Next "Theme" for WDW?

I got this from WDW News Today:

After The Million Dreams…

WDW News Today has just been informed that after the conclusion of the long-running Year of a Million Dreams celebration in December 2008, Disney Parks will begin a new, smaller scale promotional program. The new promotion will be titled “Magical Celebrations” and is scheduled to begin in January 2009. The only part of the celebration that has been mentioned (still unofficial) thus far for the Walt Disney World Resort is the addition of Disneyland’s Parade of Dreams to the Magic Kingdom. No additional information is available at this time, but stay tuned to WDW News Today as more becomes available.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I read this yesterday, having Disneyland's Parade come over sounds cool, it looks like a good one. But the name kinda looks like it might be an oportunity for them to continue to carry out much of what they are doing in the Year of a Million Dreams...I guess we will see what happens next year.