Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss HSM: School's Out Show Closing Soon in the News & Rumors forums; I got this from WDW News Today: The popular High School Musical: School’s Out roaming stage show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now scheduled to make its final performance at ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

HSM: School's Out Show Closing Soon

I got this from WDW News Today:

The popular High School Musical: School’s Out roaming stage show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now scheduled to make its final performance at the park on September 13, 2008. However, don’t get too happy if you’re not a fan of the Disney Channel’s mega-hit movie series. On October 24, just around the time the new film in the series is released in theaters everywhere, a new roaming stage show themed to High School Musical 3: Senior Year will be hitting the streets at Hollywood Studios.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I'm not a fan of HSM so it won't hurt my feelings that it's going. Sorry for the fans that like it. But it's coming back so thats good for them
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    At first I was about to leap out of my chair in excitement, but then read further that they're brining another form of this evil entity into existence. All we can do is ask "Why?"

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Because it is happy and peppy, that is why!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Maybe I'm the only 37 year old male who is dissapointed about this but I really am. My daughters (like most young girls) are really into HSM. We are going to be in Disney the first week of Oct and will unfortunately miss the shows.

I haven't always been a fan of HSM but I actually sat down and watch both movies with my girls and I have to say that they are fun. The music is catchy and the themes are clean and family friendly.

Plus, what else would they do with that stage? It used to sit empty most of the time.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

scrappinmore is offline A-Ticket holder

regarding Indiana Beach

Funny you are posting info about Indiana Beach...We told the kids we are going to Iniana Beach Sat...actually are surprising them with a trip to WDW. Lucky for us they do not understand geography yet...I think after this trip we are going to start teaching them...At this point they think we are flying to Monticello when in actuallity...we are close enough to drive. We are flying to WDW though...Just had to post that info...

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    I like the HSM movies because they are so much better than so many movies out there for my kids to watch. I am personally excited because they liked the first show at the Studios and I know they will like this one.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappinmore View Post
    Funny you are posting info about Indiana Beach...We told the kids we are going to Iniana Beach Sat...actually are surprising them with a trip to WDW. Lucky for us they do not understand geography yet...I think after this trip we are going to start teaching them...At this point they think we are flying to Monticello when in actuallity...we are close enough to drive. We are flying to WDW though...Just had to post that info...
    This info isn't about Indiana Beach. It's about HSM in DHS. Have fun at WDW!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    At first I was about to leap out of my chair in excitement, but then read further that they're brining another form of this evil entity into existence. All we can do is ask "Why?"
    HSM is not evil and you know it!

Maybe you should read Jeff Pepper's article from his 2719 Hyperion blog titled "Defending the Wildcats":

2719 HYPERION: Defending the Wildcats

Read it and maybe it'll give you a much-need change of heart.