Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Caribbean Resort/Magic Your Way News in the News & Rumors forums; I got this from WDW News Today: Reported by the Orlando Sentinel : Walt Disney World has unveiled a rendering and a few details of some retheming and renovations in ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Exclamation Caribbean Resort/Magic Your Way News

I got this from WDW News Today:

Reported by the Orlando Sentinel:
    Walt Disney World has unveiled a rendering and a few details of some retheming and renovations in the works for Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort — theming it after the hugely-popular Pirates of the Caribbeanride/movies/games franchise.

Clients who book through Walt Disney Travel Co. also will receive a new benefit — 30 minute play-cards for Disney’s resort hotel video arcades.

Walt Disney World also is announcing some changes in its Magic Your Way plan, to include Quick Service Dining beginning Jan. 11. Vacationers can get two quick-service meals and two snacks for each night of their stay in a Disney resort hotel, plus a refillable drink mug for unlimited refills of non-alcoholic beverages at Disney resort hotels.

Beds that look like ships. Dressers that look like old crates. Curtains that look like tattered sails. The attached artist’s rendering shows a few of the details.

(Click on the pic to make bigger.)

Disney is planning the look for 384 rooms in the Trinidad South Village Area, set to be ready sometime next year. The resort has a total of 2,112 rooms.
    These Pirate rooms are an addition to the hotel that has been in progress for a few years now, as are the Finding Nemo themed rooms now beginning to debut at the resort. It’s also interesting to note the inclusion of those Arcade Gaming Cards in the vacation booking, something Disney has never done before. As if all that wasn’t enough to swallow, this article even goes on to confirm the addition of the new Quick Service Dining Plan.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    That looks kinda neat! Trinidad South is where we stayed at there...
    I think that is the worst area to stay at the resort, we had to take a bus to the lobby... It was a big resort... but the re-themeing sounds neat and maybe enough to bring me back one day...
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    So, the Quick Service Dining is another Dining Plan variation?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I'm not sure what that means Nick.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Hmm, well anyway, that Potc inspired room looks awesome!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"