Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Reservation System Upgrade - Tours in the News & Rumors forums; I just thought I'd put this out here for anyone interested. I think most know that the reservation system is down for any dining reservations after mid-January because of the ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Reservation System Upgrade - Tours

I just thought I'd put this out here for anyone interested. I think most know that the reservation system is down for any dining reservations after mid-January because of the pending system upgrade. What I didn't know until today is that this is also impacting the reservations for tours. I called about 3 weeks ago and was told in August, once the 2009 packages were available, I could call to book my KttK tour. I just called and was told that tour reservations are stopped for after mid-January just as ADRs are. So, if you're going after say January 15th, don't plan on trying to book ADRs or tours until mid-October when the new system is up and running.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    We're going the week of Jan 17. I'm so glad we got our ADRs in just before they changed the timeframe! I know a lot of people didn't like having to make reservations that far out, but I really like that piece...something that helps make the time pass faster and makes it seem like its getting closer!
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...