Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Walt Disney World Again? in the News & Rumors forums; 100% dead on! if you get ther eis not need to ask, if you don't you never will. I do have prediction for you though. When your kids hit "Those ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    100% dead on! if you get ther eis not need to ask, if you don't you never will. I do have prediction for you though. When your kids hit "Those teenage years" and don't think it's cool to hang out with you, give it 10, 15 or 20 years and they will be all over going back as a family, especially once they have families of their own. Thye will be all about sharing the Magic with their kids that you shared with them, and you basically get a do over with grandkids!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

MagicMom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Make the shirt, PLEASE!!

I will buy 2!

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I know unc23 you said once your daughters become teenagers they might not wanna go anymore but I'm a teenager and I still love going every year!
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    In this day and age, if you can show me a place where I can feel TOTALLY safe in a fun, entertaining environment, than it's a place I'll consider. For sure, the beach isn't that way anymore (not unless you're on a private island). Where else you will really find that other than Walt Disney World?

WDW is the textbook example for no worries. You are totally taken care of. No concerns about getting from there to there, no concerns about dining (especially if you're on the dining plan) and no concerns about what to do - there's ALWAYS something to do.

That's why my family and I prefer to go to Disney.
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

Jetjaguar is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Every 2 years we say we're going to go someplace new, and yet we always end up at Disney.. I think if we were to go someplace different, I would spend the entire vacation wishing I was is WDW!

I, most certainly, get it.

9/2004 - Polynesian - first time at WDW!
    10/2005 - Not the Polynesian (Port Orleans)
    12/2006 - 1/2007 - Polynesian - Christmas & New Year's!
    10/2008 - Polynesian for Halloween!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12