Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss What Will You Celebrate Tour in Atlanta today in the News & Rumors forums; Anyone else in the Atlanta area planning to go to the What Will You Celebrate Tour today? I checked the website today and the location has changed since yesterday...it's now ...
    wdwlvr77 is offline A-Ticket holder

What Will You Celebrate Tour in Atlanta today

Anyone else in the Atlanta area planning to go to the What Will You Celebrate Tour today? I checked the website today and the location has changed since yesterday...it's now saying The Mall at Peachtree Center which is the same building my office is in. It states the time as 11-2pm, so I'm planning to stop in on my lunch hour. I'll post this afternoon about the event!

~beth

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks for the info! I drove by the intersection it was supposed to be on and they weren't there, which made me really depressed! Anyway, I'm going to hopefully stop by around later on!
    ~Ashleigh

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I GOT IT!! I walked through the rain and got 1 pink and 1 yellow Mickey balloon!!

It's rained in Atlanta only like 3 days so far this year, and today has to be one of those days. Go figure...
    ~Ashleigh

just got back from lunch and got my Mickey balloon!

I went to the Mall at PTC at lunch today to see the Disney parks people. Unfortunately due to the rain (go figure, b/c it never rains here), they had to cancel most of their plans. There were lots of cast members passing out tons of Mickey balloons with an attached invitation to visit the parks on your birthday. Not super exciting, but still fun to see a bunch of grown adults walking around the office carrying Mickey balloons! At least I got a little bit of a Disney fix

Glad you were able to stop by and get a balloon Ashleigh!