Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams in the News & Rumors forums; Im not sure if this has been posted yet but... According to the 2009 Birnbaum's official guide to the Walt Disney World Resort, Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams (currently the ...
    Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Post Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams

Im not sure if this has been posted yet but...

According to the 2009 Birnbaum's official guide to the Walt Disney World Resort, Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams (currently the parade showing at Disneyland) is coming to WDW in 2009. It was in the new section of the book, and had the same description as in the Disneyland Resort guide. The Disneyland guide also said that the parade would be replaced in mid-2009, but not to worry because the next parade is sure to ooze disney magic. This sort of confirms that it will be the same parade, but im not totally sure.

I am not sure i really like this either. I really do like the parade, but I just think it fit in so much better in Disneyland, Walt's Original Park, and it would be kind of weird having it in WDW. But we'll see I guess.

~Disney2000
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree that it would be kinda strange seeing it not in WD's original park, but I do hope the gold float(s) painted for the 50th won't be used. (That would be even more strange.)
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    That parade was schedule to arrive here but that was changed a few months ago. They are currently refurbing the current parade (again) to match the next celebration.

Also the new Main Street version of Block Party Bash is arriving at the end of the month.