Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Stitch's Supersonic Celebration in the News & Rumors forums; An interesting video of the building layout. Looks big. YouTube - Stitch's Supersonic Celebration Construction, Magic Kingdom 1/17/2009 Here's the article 22 November 2008: Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration coming in April ...
    pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder

Stitch's Supersonic Celebration

An interesting video of the building layout. Looks big.

YouTube - Stitch's Supersonic Celebration Construction, Magic Kingdom 1/17/2009

Here's the article
    22 November 2008: Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration coming in April 2009
    According to a Disney audition notice, the new Stitch show set to open in April 2009 in Tomorrowland is to be called 'Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration'.
    "Disney Auditions is seeking male vocalists and comedic actors for a brand new show in the Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL opening in April, 2009! Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration will incorporate cutting edge technology, comedic improvisation, and dynamic choreography all set to energetic, stylized music that will make this party out of this world!"

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I wonder if they will do something different with Stitch's Great Escape now that there will be a new Stitch attraction?

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    That is a big construction project for a year long celebration. Maybe once it's over they will make is something else.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    When will it end!? I don't understand why Stitch is going to have two attractions in Tomorrowland now, 22.2% of Tomorrowland attractions will now feature Stitch, seems a bit excessive to me considering the current popularity of Stitch's Great Escape.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    it's not going to be a new Stitch attraction. It is going to be a new stage show!
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

doconeill is offline They call me MISTER Fastpass
    Quote Originally Posted by newdrama12 View Post
    it's not going to be a new Stitch attraction. It is going to be a new stage show!
    Well, I'd count a stage show as an attraction...

attractions != rides
    Doc

Website work in progress: WDW Untangled: Fastpass+ - Rider Switch - ADR Calculator - Magic Your Way Ticket Price Calculator
    Non-WDW: Sci-Fi Storm - SF/Fantasy news

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey now.....Although Stitch is not my favorite character he is at least Cute and Fluffy (for an alien) when he is not being mischevious!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    why would the Stitch show only last a year
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

squishybear is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This sounds cool. I really love stitch but I think the Great Escape ride doesn't do him credit. Perhaps it will be a bit like stitch live like in DL Paris...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I can tell you that the area is very big for this, bigger than I expected at least. You get a great view of the construction going on when you come around that spot on the TTA. I was going to take video/photos of it but totally spaced and by the time we rode again it was night and the construction had stopped so there were no lights to allow for some video. That said, the TTA will pass directly over the space so that'll be neat.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe