Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Skyway in Tomorrowland Question in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by plutolover They could use the Fantasyland skyway station as a character greeting... :0) They occasionally do. I have seen Snow White doing some meet and greets over ...
    newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Skyway in Tomorrowland Question

Quote Originally Posted by plutolover View Post
    They could use the Fantasyland skyway station as a character greeting... :0)
    They occasionally do. I have seen Snow White doing some meet and greets over there.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Quote Originally Posted by plutolover View Post
    They could use the Fantasyland skyway station as a character greeting... :0)
    That's just as bad as stroller parking IMO. I'd like to see them put up a Pinnochio ride in this space, or even better, bring back Mr. Toad or put in a Legend of Sleepy Hollow attraction!

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

The only thing they really could do now is put nothing bigger than a restaurant in that space. It is kind of cornered by the haunted mansion and It's a small world ride building. Unless the ride had one looooong corridor that allowed it to get out of the narrow place in between the two buildings, you won't see another dark ride, etc. there anytime soon. The building itself is really a nice addition to Fantasyland, it fits in very well for that side... and it will still fit in if we get a rumored renovation to look more like Disneyland's Fantasyland.

I think the view of the Contemporary that we are supposed to have will be nice... but only for a while. I hope we might see an attraction back there... maybe focus on the original concept for tomorrowland instead of trying to mix disney characters with a bit of Jules Verne... It doesn't seem to be all it could be.
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12