Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss Disney Honors Festival in the News & Rumors forums; Alright. Someone out there has had to have heard of the Disney Honors because it was an enormously huge event it seemed. 14 high school choruses came from all around ...
    egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney Honors Festival

Alright. Someone out there has had to have heard of the Disney Honors because it was an enormously huge event it seemed. 14 high school choruses came from all around the country to sing for insanely highly ranked adjudicators.... Animal Kingdom's Dinoland was open strictly for them..... HOURS after the park was closed. Gigantic award ceremony in Epcot which reminded me of the Grammy's.... It was all huge. ANYONE? Oh and I met Tessa from the Disney Channel Movie Surfers while I was there!
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'm imagining what that would be like, and man it looks awesome... a huge award give away in Epcot, and to be a part of it?! Never heard of it Eg, but sounds amazing!

egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Oh my gosh. it was so amazing. If any of my friends post pictures online... ill post them on here... because i know that you all want to see.
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Wow, that sounds awesome, wish I could have been there.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!