Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss It's Kinda of a Sad Day For The T.T.A. in the News & Rumors forums; I'm only 13, but I too had a sentimental attachment to that audio track. If your a Disney fan, it is obvious why this was the worst move ever. Keep ...
    dizwizkid is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: It's Kinda of a Sad Day For The T.T.A.

I'm only 13, but I too had a sentimental attachment to that audio track. If your a Disney fan, it is obvious why this was the worst move ever. Keep the classics the way they are, thats how it should be. I very much miss the old track. Tomorrowland is getting taking over by too many characters, and I thought characters in the TTA were very cheesy. Tomorrowland is supposed to be about the future, not Mickey Mouse and Stitch. I just wish i could here it one more time. Calling Tom Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow...
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
    -Walt Disney

2003- All Star Movies
    2005- All Star Music
    2006- All Star Music
    2007- All Star Music
    2008- Pop Century
    2009- All Star Music

WDWCCO is offline A-Ticket holder

I went on the TTA after going through a day of rain, long lines, and tired family members. The last thing I wanted to hear was a peppy man's voice telling me "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day." Seriously? If I wanted that kind of enthusiasm, I'd go on the Carousel of Progress itself. I can't seem to relax on the TTA the way I used to.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I have vivid recollections of waiting for my family to get off Space Mountain when I was a child. I was eating ice cream with my mom and sitting under the Peoplemover tracks just outside the Speedway. Every time the cars would go over, I'd hear the spiel about the speedway. Over and over and over and over again. I can still remember the voice of the narrator. Wish I could find that old audio somewhere.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567