Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walt Disney World (WDW) News Discuss D23's Magic and Merriment in the News & Rumors forums; Looks like the date for the Celebration's Meet was changed. I just heard that it will be on Sunday the 13th at 2pm in the France Pavilion....
    Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: D23's Magic and Merriment

Looks like the date for the Celebration's Meet was changed. I just heard that it will be on Sunday the 13th at 2pm in the France Pavilion.
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days in the parks for 2010: 63!
    Disney Days for 2011:
    Disneyland: (0) / WDW:(17)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 17!

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

Looks like we will have 9 or so of us at the event. Is there any others that were able to get tickets?
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disney Days for 2011:

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

A quick update. Vanessa Williams, our narrator, has now been replaced with Kirk Cameron, who has now been replaced by Chita Rivera, who might be replaced by the time our flights arrive with someone who can't read or flips to many pages at a time!
    Can't wait to meet everyone there. More then likely I will be in one of my many Hawaiian Disney shirts, so please stop me and say hello. This is going to be a great weekend.

Disney days for 2009:
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disney Days for 2011:

D23 and Other events:

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder

Does anyone want to meet up a few minutes before? I'm not sure what time the Candlelight processional will begin, but I figure we could meet some place half an hour before hand. Any thoughts?
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Don't forget that we have check-in in the morning.  That might be a better time to meet up.  The registration starts at 10am, and then there seems to be one or two things going on right after.  I'd say, lets meet up then and go from there as to what people want to do.
    Also, I am planing on going to Candlelight for Friday's 5pm showing.  Andy Garcia is the Narrator!

Disney days for 2009:
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disney Days for 2011:

D23 and Other events:

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder

I'm curious how they do it since at the Epcot event in May it was just grab your thing and then head off for 8 hours until we came back to the American Gardens Theatre for our assigned seats. Hmm
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

The web site mentions the following:
    Time: Registration begins at 9 a.m. at the Odyssey Center located in Epcot's Future World (just past Test Track). First presentation begins at 10 a.m.
    This presentations seems to be the behind the ears they mentioned. I believe after that folks are turned loose. Right now I'm at 35,000 feet over Alabama and on my way to the parks! Can't wait to meet everyone there.

Disney days for 2009:
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disney Days for 2011:

D23 and Other events:

disneymystic is offline C-Ticket Holder

Here I am, sitting at the start of work counting the hours. Soon as 3:30 hits, out I run to grab Amy to drive down to Orlando. It's going to be one of those days where my mind is singing Disney tunes and the 'at this hour tomorrow we will be here' things.

I am positive we will be there ahead of time cause we all have to get tickets at willcall and sign for our Suite times. Just look for the big guy wearing Tokyo Disney stitch ears.

WISH LIST
    Stayed in Bay Lake Tower: Check
    Seen the Cinderella Suite: Check
    Propose at Disney World: Check
    Married At Disney World: Pending (eventually)
    Worked at Disney World: Double Check
    Travel to Other Disney Parks: Tokyo Check
    Victoria And Albert's Chef Table: Waiting
    Become A Part of WDW Radio Forums: DONE

We just finished up the first part of the weekend, and so far it's incredible! I was able to meet Disneymistic and his wife, and hope to see the others from the forum while here. More to come later.

Disney days for 2009:
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disney Days for 2011:

D23 and Other events:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12